Sunday 26 October 2008

The Silver Lining

So, this constant rain has been getting me down, but I am determined to find the silver lining in it all.

Since arriving in England, I have come to be a bit of a fan of the Everton Football Club. They are one of the two teams that play in Liverpool. I guess you could call them the 'underdogs', these days anyways. Anyway, the point I'm trying to get to, is that to be an Evertonian, means that your glass is always half full. Everton fans are known to have a positive upbeat attitude.

Back to the rain....being that I am becoming an Evertonian, I realised today what the silver lining is with all this rain......

RAINBOWS!!!

Amazing, beautiful rainbows almost every single day. And while the rain might get me down, one look at a rainbow makes me smile. So there you have it, the silver lining.

Plus, you have a great reason to buy rainboots (wellies) and rain coats, which you can't pull off in Southern California.

I have loads to catch you all up on, more to come...

No comments: